Tuesday, July 30, 2019

I hope you feel beautiful today

Hey y'all!
Hope your week is going well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current Altenew July Inspiration Challenge. Nothing like waiting until last minute, right?!  lol ;)


I actually had this card made for awhile but it was giving me a hard time with editing it. So I kept taking a break from it, then going back to it, and on and on that went. lol But I after so many ongoing tries with the editing, I just settle on what I thought was the best photo. ;)


Don't you just love all the layering flowers Altenew has to offer?!...(There are so many I still want. It's a long wish list. ;))

I layered my flowers in the colors from the inspiration photo. Then made a background using just one part of the leaves, rather than layering the leaves. After I simply assembled everything onto my base card and topped things off with some jewels and a sentiment. Simple, yeah?!...

That's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Shelly, this is so soft and pretty! The pink flowers really stand out over your background and I adore that sentiment! Altenew has some of the BEST layering flowers for sure! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration today! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the Altenew flowers are incredible and My list is long too lol. Love love your card today Shelly, as usual you always make your stamps shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning.. love the pink and orange flowers and the stamped background is perfect... I can't believe you chopped your hair too.. what are we thinking. LOL Drink lots of milk so it grows back faster.. teehee Enjoy your weekend.. hugs

    ReplyDelete