Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Thanks

Hey y'all!
Happy Tuesday, hope your week is going good so far?! :)

I have a little bit of a sore throat going on, which I'm blaming on allergies. lol I'm hoping within the next day or two things will be cleared up. I do not like having a sore throat...though, I'm pretty sure nobody does. ;)

I've been pushing through things and trying to get some DT things done. As well as, playing along with a challenge or two. ;) So for my card today, I'm entering it into the current Paper Smooches Challenge.



Fun, right?!...


I wasn't quite sure how to use all those colors, but sometimes pattern paper comes to the rescue! heehee...I went using some PS patterned paper and then did a little coloring with markers and that's pretty much it. I kept things simple (as usual) though, I did add a touch of jewels and burlap twine! :)

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Another adorable card! Beautiful coloring!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Color Palette Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete