Friday, May 15, 2020

Paper Smooches Challenge

Hey y'all!
Happy Friday! :)

(If you're looking for my AJVD post, please scroll down.)


I'm back today with another post for the current Paper Smooches Challenge!


For this challenge it's all about 'thank you'...so without further ado, here is my card.


Simple and sweet, yeah?!...I used the Rad Roses die and did some simple watercoloring with the roses. After things dried, I used the die with a piece of white cardstock and then added my watercolored roses to it. To finish things off, I added a few paint splatters and then a 'thanks' sentiment stamped in black ink. Easy peasy, right?!...

Be sure to swing on over to the Paper Smooches Challenge to join in on the fun!! I hope to see you there!! :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

PS products used:
Rad Roses die 
Sentiment Sampler stamp set



1 comment: