Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Hi

Hi y'all! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a card for the current CASology challenge. It's all about 'hello', how fun and simple is that?!...Perfect when your crafty mojo seemed to be gone. ;) 

Like I said, my mojo was a little missing and when I saw the CASology cue card, I knew something had to come to me. Or at least I was hoping it would. lol ;) I pulled out many sets that I haven't used in quite some time. Honestly, I tried using a couple other sets but it just wasn't coming together how I planned. So, I reached for one of my Paper Smooches sets and (yay!) it worked. :) 

I actually pulled out my markers!! lol It has been a looong time since I've used those and I probably need more practice with them, but I thought the result was good?! :) Pretty simple and straight forward. I wanted it to seem as if honey was dripping off the bee and the 'hi'. I colored only the 'hi' afterwards and that was pretty much it. Easy peasy, right?... 

Well, that's all for me today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :)  

2 comments:

  1. I love the way he is hanging on to the hi. Thanks for sharing your card on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!:)
    Hope you are well my friend!

    ReplyDelete