Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Friend

Hi y'all! :)
Hope all is well?!...

It's sure been a minute since I've posted, I apologize about that. I'm still here, though things just got a little busy. ;) 

Anyhow, I did want to share a card I made for the current Taylored Expressions challenge on Facebook. (#TEMakerChallenge) 


I went with 'clean and simple' (as usual lol) and did a little watercolor coloring with watercolor pencils. I haven't used those in who knows how long, but they were starring at me and thought I should try and use them. ;) Pretty straight forward and easy, right?!...

That's all for me today. I'm going to try and create some more and enjoy some sunshine. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! LOVE the treatment on the kraft. Hope you are doing well Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful.. totally love it.

    ReplyDelete