Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Sunshine and smiles

Hi y'all! 

Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?! :) I've been a little MIA lately due to recently having major oral surgery. I'm still in the healing stages and go back tomorrow to see if indeed I'm fully healed so we can proceed forward with the next steps. It's certainly a process. Though, I'm hanging in and actually do feel a lot better than before, so that's good, right?! ;) 

Anyhow, I am swinging in today to share a card I made...yay! I made this card for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


I certainly was inspired by the photo and colors...

I kept things simple. I just did some quick stamping, stenciling and die cutting. After I used a soft stone cardstock and added a few white splatters to it. Added my die cut piece, a sentiment, a little bit of burlap twine and a touch of enamel dots. Easy peasy, right?! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love your soft and delicate card Shelly! I'm so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete