Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Friendship?

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday! Can you believe we're in November already?!...

Today, I'm swinging in to play along with Amy Tsuruta and her Woodblock Wednesday feature. It's all about using your stash of woodblock stamps and having fun. :) 


So without further ado, here is my card...


I kept things simple for this card. I used a woodblock stamp that I had all the way back from 2011, that I never even used! Yikes! (lol) Though, I'm happy I finally put it to use! :) 

Well, that's all for me! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

P.S.
Do you happen to have this stamp?...I can't remember who makes it...I want to say Stampin' Up but I'm uncertain. I do remember it came in a set and in a clear plastic holder. I have searched online but can't seem to come across it. Any help is appreciated! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Love the design and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love this! Yes, I believe it is Stampin Up and I think I have this one, lol. So cute! I ran back to my stash to check, but unfortunately I have so many old wood block SU sets, that some of them have been put in storage boxes, so it would take a long time to find, lol.

    ReplyDelete