Sunday, December 4, 2022

JOY

Hi y'all! 
Happy Sunday, hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a fun card I made for the current Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge


Without further ado, here is my card...


I pulled out some oldies but goodies from Paper Smooches. (Don't you just miss PS?...) Anyhow, I did some super simple coloring with Copic markers and then used an embossing folder for my background. After, simply put things together and lastly I used dies to spell 'JOY' and even added a touch of color to the bottom  of the letters for 'snow'. Fun, right?!...

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Eeep! Love it when I have a chance to use my Paper Smooches images! So adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete