Wednesday, January 11, 2023

FLORIDA

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?! :)


I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature. Have you played along, yet?...It's a great way to show your woodblock stamps some love! ;) 

Without further ado, here is my card...


Oh, yes. FLORIDA. My home. :) I kept things nice and simple and did some stenciling for the background. I chose colors that reminded me of our sunsets. ;) After, I simply stamped on the stamp using black ink. That's it. Easy peasy, right?!...


Also, Amy! Do you remember sending me this stamp?...It's been awhile but I sure remember it came from you...so thank you again and next time I'll try to use things sooner! (lol) :) 

Well, that's all for me! Be sure to check out the fun on Amy's blog, too! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day and see you soon!  

1 comment:

  1. I love this Shelly! The ink blending is a wonderful element in your design. Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete