Thursday, March 23, 2023

I can't decide if...

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :)



I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature. Without further ado, here is my card...


I used a Hero Arts woodblock stamp, along with a Bossy Joscie woodblock stamp. I kept things simple and just did some coloring with colored pencils. That's pretty much it. :) Oh, and I added a touch of tiny splatters with a Copic pen. Easy peasy, right?!...


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Shelly, I LOVE it. It absolutely makes my WEEK that you've used that fun sentiment. Love the gorgeous Hero Arts stamp you've teamed it up with. Thanks so much for playing along with Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so MUCH! Inspired me to join in my first challenge back after a year long haitus!

    ReplyDelete