Saturday, June 17, 2023

Happy Birthday

Hi y'all! 
Happy Saturday, hope all is well?! :)


I'm swinging in to share a card I made for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature. Since the sponsor this time around is Hero Arts, that's exactly what I chose to use! Without further ado, here is my card...


I have some HA woodblock stamps but not too many, so I dug out the ones I had and then did some thinking. After playing around and throwing away things right and left (because things just weren't coming together for me), I took a break. The next day, things finally were coming together for me! Whew! (lol) I still had some throwaways but this time it was because I was trying different color combos and arrangements. In the end, I wouldn't change a thing on how this card came together. I might have needed a break but it was still fun putting things together and working with woodblock stamps. ;) 

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

P.S.
The HA 'Happy Birthday' stamp I used, my mom ended up finding at a thrift store for 50 cents!! Good looking out, right?! ;) 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shelly! Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Shelly, HERO Arts is having a DT call in US on their blog, you would be sweet perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete