Friday, July 7, 2023

Sending a note

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :)

I'm sharing a card I designed for Scrapbook Pal

Don’t you just love market stands and all the fresh vegetables? For my card today I had some fun with Hero Arts Keep it Fresh stamp and die set. Going back to the market stands, that’s what I did for my card! Without further ado, here is my card...


Let's make this card!

1. Stamp images on a marker friendly cardstock.

2. Color in mages using Copic Sketch Markers.


3. Use matching dies with the colored images.

4. Add a piece of patterned paper to the cardbase, then layer on the die cut images.


5. Hot foiling time! Use Spellbinders Hexi Gems Sentiments with silver hot foil. Then use matching dies with the foiled sentiment.

6. Add hot foiled sentiment to the card.

That's it! You made this card! Fun, right?! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment