Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Thank you

Hi y'all!


Today, I'm sharing a card I designed for Scrapbook Pal.

Are you a fan of monochromatic color schemes or sepia color schemes? I love them, even though I don’t always use them. However, they seem to give such an impact and that’s what I did for this card.



I used Spellbinders Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes stamp set. I simply stamped on the image using marker friendly ink, as well as cardstock. Then I used Copic Sketch Markers E34, E57, and E18 to color things in.



Lastly, I outlined the image using Copic Sketch Marker BG10 and then added Spellbinders Two Tone Teal enamel dots. Oh, and don’t forget to add the sentiment! (heehee) Simple, right?



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day and see you soon!

Main Products used: Spellbinders-Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes stamp set, Copic Sketch Markers-E34, E57, E18, and BG10, Spellbinders-Two Tone Teal enamel dots, Lawn Fawn-Jet Black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment