Friday, October 13, 2023

Ugly Sweaters?...

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :)

I'm sharing a card I designed for Scrapbook Pal, today. Ugly sweaters?!...I'm not sure you can even make these sweaters ugly, no matter what colors you use! heehee 


I’m playing with Lawn Fawn’s Ugly & Bright stamp set and die set! I kept things simple and had some fun with things.


I stamped out the images on a marker friendly cardstock and then colored them using Copic markers. After, I used the matching dies and assembled each reindeer.



I used a couple little pieces of Lawn Fawn’s Knit Picky papers and then added on the reindeers. To finish things off, a sentiment stamped on white cardstock and trimmed into a banner and a touch of enamel dots. Fun, right?! 



Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

Products used: Lawn Fawn-Ugly & Bright stamp set, Lawn Fawn-Ugly & Bright die set, Lawn Fawn-Knit Picky paper pad, Altenew-Glacier Caves enamel dots, Copic markers-R29, R89, R00, G19, G29, B000, B00, B18, B39, RV00, RV02, Y17, E55, E57, E59, E49, E79, E30, 0, 3L Scrapbook Adhesives-white foam squares, Bearly Art glue.



No comments:

Post a Comment