Saturday, May 18, 2024

Thanks for being there...

Hi y'all! 
Happy Saturday, hope you're enjoying the weekend?! :)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  I've been wanting to play along with the MFT Sketch Challenges for a bit but just kept missing the deadline. So when I saw the challenge this time I made sure to get something whipped up without missing the deadline! (lol)  ;) 



Nice and simple. I used a stencil for the background and then some coloring with Copic markers and die cutting. After, I stamped on a sentiment to the card and then added on the little kitty and fish bowl. Cute, right?!...


That's all for me. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend! 

MFT supplies used: BB Cool Cat stamp set, BB Cool Cat die set, Herringbone stencil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment