Hello, hello!
Today, I'm sharing a card I made with the new November Crafty Crew Kit from Crafty Stamp Co.!! And as you might have read in the title of this post, unfortunately this will be the LAST kit released BUT...don't be too sad because there will still be new products to come and they will all be sold separately, so you can pick and choose what you would like! A little bitter sweet but change is a good thing and Crafty Stamp Co. isn't going anywhere. :)
The little seal/sea lion is just too cute and what better to have a trio of them?!...What made me think of a trio is many, many, years back I can remember visiting Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco and seeing all the sea lions on the floating docks, something I never seen before. It was so crazy to see so many piled on together but they were cute! With that being said, here is my card...
Let's make this card together!
Supplies:
November Crafty Crew Kit
White cardstock (regular and marker friendly)
Copic markers (or alcohol markers of your choice) (B32, B41, RV11, W5, W7, E25, E27, E59, E89, BV23, BV25, BV29)
Black ink
Black pen
Metallic gel pen
Scissors
Low profile foam tape
Adhesive
- Start with white cardstock/paper that is marker friendly.
- Stamp images in black ink.
- Colors images using Copic markers (or any alcohol markers of your choice). In this case, markers: B32, B41, RV11, W5, W7, E25, E27, E59, E89, BV23, BV25, BV29.
- Using a black pen, add some 'spots' to the sea lions.
- Fussy cut images.
- Set aside.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock.
- Fussy cut sentiment.
- Set aside.
- Using an A2 white card base, adhere fussy cut images. *Note: Use low profile foam tape on the front 2 sea lions, wood dock, and anchor.
- Adhere sentiment using low profile foam tape.
- Add faux splatters using a metallic gel pen.
That's it! Fun, right?!...I hope I was able to inspire you today?!...I would love to see your take on this card!
Well, that's all for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Have a wonderful day!
Shop here: https://craftystampco.com/?ref=SHELLYKURTH
*Note: Above is an affiliate link at no extra cost to you. When you use my link it helps me to bring you even more cards and I would appreciate it so much! Thank you in advance!
Products used: November Crafty Crew Kit (Harbor Friends stamp set).






No comments:
Post a Comment