Sunday, November 11, 2012

-Just a note to say-

Hey, y'all! Happy Sunday, I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful day!?! :) I just wanted to stop in real quick and share a card I made for this week's, Casual Fridays challenge!



And a "Woohoo" to me...I'm ON TIME!! lol Seeing what this week's challenge is, I knew I wanted to play and was determined NOT to make the same mistake, as last time! So, with that being said....Here's my card!



I really like the outcome, of my card! I wasn't sure on the whole "torn" paper thing but I think I made it work....I just hand tore my paper strips. I tucked my bottom one, slightly under my bird paper. And I added foam circles, on the back of my bird paper. Just enough, to give it a nice little "pop". :)



**Note: I did not use any washi tape, on my card. In fact, I don't even own any! lol It's all paper!...If I'm passing paper off as washi tape, then that's darn right AWESOME!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. What a cool effect the minimalist tearing has! Awesome job. Love this card. Thanks too for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I LOVE all the white space, and that sentiment is awesome. I love the little bit of tearing that you did on the paper strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner ... I love your work! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner ... I love your work! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! the stacked sentiment, patterned paper and then washi tape is genius! i love the blue/red/yellow combo in that paper too...cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! CAS perfection! I love the light, happy card! Great job with the washi tape tearing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool! The torn edges are just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome CAS creation! Thanks for playing along with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Shelly! So happy to see your card highlighted...so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the composition on your card, Shelly! The red stripes are great with your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being recognized!
    Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete