Friday, April 5, 2013

Blah, blah, blah....

Hey y'all! It's Friday!! Yay! :) Well, I sure wish my weather was better. The past days have been nothing but dark and stormy. So, I haven't been able to take any photos and my blog is was falling behind. For today, I'm gonna share a card I made for  PSA Essentials.

I just was having some fun with this card. I wanted to do something a little different and make my sentiment stand out some. So, this is what I did!


Blah, blah, blah, blah.....yep. Stamped it over and over. And even stamped a few on top of one another, just to add some interest. :) I think it's a fun card and who doesn't say blah, blah,blah, at times??! ;)


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day/weekend!!

*Note:
All the supplies I used for my card, can be found at PSA Essentials. Also, you can most definitely, find tons more inspiration at PSA Stamp Camp! And....if you love great deals and frequent giveaways, you can 'like' PSA Essentials on Facebook. :)

Stamp sets used: Maxine: I am woman & Maxine: Young at heart.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how you blow me away...I LOVE how you layered the blahs so they would create polka dots!!! Absotively genius design!

    ReplyDelete