Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sending smiles...

Hey y'all! It's Wednesday, already?!! Before I  know it, it'll be Friday again! :) Well, today I'm stopping in to share a card I made for the current Casology challenge! I happened to make this card last night, at around 10 pm...that's unusual for me. I'm normally in bed! lol ;)


So, here's my take on the 'cue card'!


I was very determined to play with this week's challenge. I missed the last couple and I didn't want to let this one go bye, too. ;) Now, I recently bought this little cloud punch and I'm somewhat obsessed with it! So, prepare yourself, because you may be seeing it around some more....hopefully, you like clouds?! ;)


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many clouds on a project if you ask me! I have several cloud punches and dies! This is a fabulous card....love the simplicity of it! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly this is yet another example of your fab design skills at work! I love how the little clouds (love 'em by the way!) cover part of the image and the subtle pale inked focal point. you are a CAS whiz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love all the delicious white space, and that little plane sentiment is the bomb! Perfect clouds too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those clouds are the perfect accents for that LF stamp. Love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous, shelly... just fabulous! thanks for playing along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This, my friend, is what's in the dictionary under CAS. Awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, I like these kind of clouds...perfectly white and puffy! I love this perfect example of a CAS card...you do it so well (even at 10PM!)! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brill CAS card - inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and fresh, Shelly! Way to go on the HM from CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant with all of the white

    ReplyDelete