Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Summer

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! Today, we have another new challenge at The SRM Challenge blog! And this time it's all about Summer! Hopefully, by now y'all are seeing some sunshine and feeling some heat?!...Here in Florida, we're nice and warm (probably, hot for some) and the sun is ever so shining! ;)

So, here's to Summer!


Now, this card is different from my typical CAS style. What made me create a card like this?...I'm not really sure, to be honest. I thought I would try my hand at more layers, papers, embellishments,etc. I do like it, though I'm not sure if it's really 'me'?...So, what would you say?...And, please don't think for a minute that I would ditch my CAS style! Because, I don't think will ever happen! lol Though, does it hurt to mix things up a bit every now and then?...

Okay, so hopefully you're ready to play with us?!...Be sure to head on over to The SRM Challenge and check out what's up for grabs, our Guest Designer, and DT creations! :) Hope to see you there!

Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly

SRM Supplies Used:

Gold Doily
Punched pieces
Mini Clothespin
Sticker Sentiments #51011 Summer
The Twinery twine-Natural Solid


8 comments:

  1. Shelly, this is really pretty! Love the layers and the gold doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous grouping!! Love the use of gold doily and images! Wish you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun summer card.. love the surfboards and the added gold.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that gorgeous doily and the surfboards. It's fun AND elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly this is so cute! I love the gold doily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold doily looks great with all these colors :) I could have never thought of working with these combinations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute little surfboards combined with the gold doily and fabulous SRM sentiments! Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete