Tuesday, October 13, 2015

hope



Hey y'all! Another stop in for me today! ;)

*To see my AJVD guest post, please scroll down. 

Talk about cutting it close on time...well, I guess there's a day left. But still. lol I've been seeing a lot of people joining in on The Hop to Stop and I thought it was a great cause to bring awareness to! And to be quite honest, it wasn't something I was even aware of until I started seeing it around blogland...with inspiration comes some knowledge. ;)


Okay, so here's my card.



Oooh, just look at all the purple!! While you may not see much of purple(s) on my cards, you now know I do indeed have purple inks! lol (Note to self: don't be afraid to use purple!)

So I kept things real easy and just used a couple different purple inks for my flowers. Then did some die cutting and layered my pieces together. Simple, yeah?!...

Be sure to swing on over to The Hop to Stop aka Becca's blog! Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

16 comments:

  1. owwww, I love the black and white with purple. My husband and I were just talking about that this morning! What colors catch your eyes. I said I would pick up anything if it was black and white with just a pop of color! Wonderful job! It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful shade of purple Shelly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word hope is so appropriate for the Hop to Stop Domestic violence. Your projects are gorgeous...I will be dropping in again.
    Do drop by my blog when you can
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty and fun!
    I found you through Becca’s Link up in the Hop to Stop!

    Hugs,
    Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for the Hop to Stop! I love purple but hardly ever used it before the hop. The word Hope really pops and looks like it's just floating there - awesome job! Thanks for caring about domestic violence awareness and for supporting the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artsy, funky, fabulous and fun! Yes, you need to 'wear' purple more often..it looks great on you! Love this1
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome!! The flowers look amazing and I love your popped sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this card is stunning.. you totally rocked that purple.. i love this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card. Love how you went bold with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the way hope is highlighted

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the different shades of purple you have used and the artsy looking card! Perfect card for the hop to stop DV!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple looks good on you! You DEFINITELY should play with it more often if this stunning piece is any indication of what you can do with the color. Love it. Thank you SO much for sharing your art at the Hop to Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the rosettes and the layered "HOPE" die cut! I cannot think of a more perfect word to share with a person experiencing domestic violence, a loved one wanting to help, and every survivor. Yes, HOPE is a powerful word. Your lovely card truly says it all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. you know I love purple
    and I adore the flowers plus that double sentiment
    awesome design and still CAS typish of Shelly hehe
    miss you sweety
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete