Thursday, October 8, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday!!

Hope all is well?!...I've been trying to catch back up on my commenting and DT work. So please bear with me, if I haven't visited you lately. ;) (and somehow I found some time to play. lol)

So I'm sharing a card I made for the current Virginia's View Challenge! Who doesn't love to color?!...I may not be the best at it, but practice makes perfect (or somewhat perfect) right?! ;)




Here's my card.



Not my typical kind of card, right?!...lol Well, I started with coloring one monkey and just thought I needed a couple more. (after all, 3 is my number.) ;) 

I'd love to hear what you think?!...

Thanks for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day! 






10 comments:

  1. oh my word HOW CUTE.. i love it
    totally put a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA - oh my goodness... that monkey with the beard totally made me laugh out loud! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cuttteee and super coloring...I miss your visit sweety...happy weekend Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute trio of monkeys! Love the bit of splatter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing better than one cute monkey is three! Love your trio...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stinky cute, Shelly! Love the contrast of colors with the white space...So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Colored” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness how FUNNY, makes me laugh.. a monkey in a beard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you are in the wrap up post, stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete