Friday, August 11, 2017

AJVD post-Happy Birthday

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Today, I'm up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog sharing a simple and fun card. Here's a little peek I have to share.


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card! Also while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left a comment there, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

P.S.

Once again I sincerely apologize for my 'here and there' visiting. School starts this upcoming Monday for my kids, so I've been trying to get more organized and try to line things up. My thinking is, if I have things 'set' things will probably go pretty smoothly. (hopefully) ;) Once things get situated better, you'll certainly see more of me around. Thank you in advance for understanding and thank you so much for all your kind comments/visits on my blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment