Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope you're week is off to a good start?!...

Happy to say that I'm feeling better and my kids all seem good, as well. :) I'm still a little tired feeling but good, and still getting things done. ;)

Anyhow, today I'm swinging in sharing a card for the current Paper Smooches Challenge.


Being the theme of the challenge is 'anything goes' I decided to have some fun with my card...I actually dipped into my patterned paper stash! lol Isn't that a rare occasion for me?!... ;) 


Even with using patterned paper I still tried to make things pretty simple. I did some easy die cutting and coloring and then a fun sentiment with a speech bubble. To top things off, I added a sprinkling of sequins. Pretty simple and straight forward, yeah?!...

Well that's all for me today. I'm off to go look at some projects and make some blog visits! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet!! Those critters and the polka dotted background are fabulous!! I love how this turned out, and how it still retains its sweet CASness. Your cards always make me smile. Bev

    ReplyDelete