Saturday, June 9, 2018

You are magical

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! 
Hope all is well?!...

Somewhat a lazy Saturday, here. Just a little bit of crafting, gardening, and cooking. :) 

Anyhow, I do have a card to share. Yay! I'm playing along with the current PinkFresh Studio June Challenge.


Once again, I did some heat embossing and watercoloring. Annnd I bought another PinkFresh Studio stamp set! :) I only had the one set and thought since I used it a few times that I should order one more set for the time being. ;) 

Since I don't have any of the PinkFresh Studio 'bows', I went with using the colors and adding a little bow with my twine. 


I tried my best to capture the colors and embossing with my card. Though again, it seems to be tricky for me. You know photos are already hard enough at times and these watercolor/embossing ones seem to be even harder. At least for me. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them?! ;) So because of having a hard time, I added a couple different photos/close ups of my card. Hopefully it helps you to see everything?!...


Well, that's all for me. Enjoy your Saturday and see you soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. so feminin
    adorable colored sweety
    love your CAS style always miss lady

    how are you Shelly?
    miss you

    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so soft and pretty Shelly! Love that image! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete