Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Thank you

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging in with a short and sweet post, today. I have a sick kiddo and I'm hoping it's a quick little thing because tomorrow is his birthday! I'm also crossing my fingers that nobody else ends up sick. Other than all that things are good. ;)


I do have a card to share and it was a just for fun card, but after making it thought it'd be great for the June Altenew Inspiration Challenge, too! :)


Well, that's all for me! I'm off to do some commenting/visits and try to craft a little bit more. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love those purple blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! I love the pretty color and impactful simplicity of your gorgeous card, Shelly! I hope your little feels better and no one else got it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card Shelly! Love the flowers and colors! Hoping your little one feels well enough for his party tomorrow! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card, Shelly!! Thanks so much for playing Altenew June Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete