Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thank you

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

Once again, I've been a little MIA. My kids finished school last month and my husband started a new job after leaving a company he was with for 8 years. So it's been an adjustment for all of us. Then our dog also had a severe case of hives, which she is being treated for now and she also had surgery a couple days ago. Needless to say, things have been a little all over the place. I'm hoping that things will slow down some and get back to the usual. ;)

Anyhow, I do have a card to share. Yay! I'm playing along with the current Altenew June Inspiration Challenge.


Hold onto your seats...I did some heat embossing and watercoloring, in one! lol When have I ever done that?!...lol I think I've always done one or the other, but not both together. Well, after making this card I'll probably be doing more of it. ;) 

I tried my best to capture the soft watercolors/embossing...this card proved to be harder than I thought. ;) 

Honestly, I had an idea and my head and just went with it. Something about watercoloring is very relaxing...I couldn't tell you how long this card took me, but I enjoyed every minute of it. :) 


Well, that's all for me today. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. So soft and beautiful Shelly! Love the flowers! Hope things get straightened out for you soon my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and soft color Shelly
    you are great at making flower card
    love this sweet friend..
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete