Monday, July 2, 2018

Friend...

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well and you're having a great week so far?!! :)

Things have been busy with summer activities, here. Just some fun in the sun at the beach, spending time outside, celebrating birthday's, and all the other daily things around the house. I still have been crafting away, though that has been happening later in the day and/or at night. ;)

I do have a card to share with you today! Yay! :) It's another just for fun card, no challenges or anything.



Well, that's all for me today. I'm gonna do some blog commenting/visits here soon and try to create some more cards I have in mind. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. wow this card is stunning.. that flower looks amazing.. Happy 4th of July my friend.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright, happy and beautiful design! Really love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful!
    Enjoy your summer my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous flower, Shelly! Beautiful colours and oh, how striking the corner placement! Another delight, indeed!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete