Sunday, July 22, 2018

There have been times...

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

Well, the sickness is still in our household. :( This bug doesn't seem to want to go away and I'm not sure how much more I can possibly disinfect our home?!...My poor daughter seems to have the worse of everything. I had to take her yesterday to the emergency doctor and come to find out, she has an ear infection and she popped a blood vessel in her eye which happens to be the same eye she has pink eye in and all this on top of the coughing. Feel so bad for her...she is on antibiotics now, so hopefully she gets some relief soon. This is not how we planned spending the summer.

Anyhow, enough with my rambling on about having a sick household. (lol) I do have a card to share...yay!

I made this for the current Altenew July Inspiration Challenge. I actually saw the challenge when it first started but nothing was coming to my mind nor working for me...until today. ;)




Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to make some dinner and maybe try to whip another card and/or some blog visits, etc...honestly, I just don't know. lol Hoping I have the energy to do so. ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome sentiment, Shelly. I have so many family members and friends who need to hear something just like this. Your roses and butterfly are colored beautifully, too. Sure hope your family begins to feel better soon. I can kind of relate to this rather health issue summer...Ugh! Will say a prayer for you all. Take care, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely stunning Shelly! Love the wonderful sentiment you've added to the front! What a very special card for someone! Sorry to hear about your kiddos! Sending you all healing hugs and strength!

    ReplyDelete