Monday, July 30, 2018

To my favorite...

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

I am sooo happy to say that all is well here, now! Everyone seems to be back to normal and feeling great! :) We still have a couple weeks left to enjoy summer before school starts back up, so needless to say, we're gonna soak up as much sun and surf as we can!

Anyhow, I have a 'rainy day' card to share. Well that's what I'm calling my 'just for fun' card, today. lol I had this card edited for a little bit and was waiting for a good time to use it. Since it's been nothing but rain and thunderstorms here, I thought it was fitting. ;)


I tried my hand at some coloring again with colored pencils. It may not be the best coloring, I don't know?...But I'm still sharing because I do like the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!
    Glad everyone is okay now...enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty Shelly! Glad you're all better! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Shelly... I love this sweet image and the flowers are colored perfectly..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is beautiful and using coloured pencils was a great choice, they kind of add another level of texture that you just can't get with other mediums!

    ReplyDelete