Monday, September 3, 2018

You're awesome

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Since today is a holiday, my kids have the day off from school, which in return gives me a little bit of crafty time. :)

I'm sharing a just for fun card, no challenges or anything. I also used a somewhat older stamp set. I started going through my stamps and wanted to start using some slightly older sets again. ;) I also (as you will see) pulled out my colored pencils again and tried my best at getting into the swing of things.

Ahhh...the never ending photo editing. lol Please excuse my photo if it's not the best...nothing but rain and thunderstorms. I tried my best to snap a few photos when it was somewhat 'clear' outside though still a little tough to get things right. ;) 

Well, that's all for me! I'm off to get some DT work done and try to craft some more, as well as some blog commenting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

1 comment: