Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

I'm quickly swinging in today to share a card I made for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge...though, leave it to me to miss the deadline! lol Not sure what I was thinking but could have swore I had some time left to enter. But oh well, I'm still sharing. :)


I used an older CAS-ual Fridays stamp set and did some simple no-line coloring with colored pencils. Not sure if I really know what I'm doing with the whole no-line coloring?...but I enjoyed it. Pretty simple and straight forward of a card, right?!...


Well, that's all for me today. My girl is a little sick today (not sure from what) but trying to take care of her, as well as laundry and disinfecting the house. I don't want any chances of anything spreading around. (knocking on wood) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. wow I love the soft look to this card.. it is just stunning.. well done
    Happy Thursday..

    ReplyDelete