Monday, September 10, 2018

PinkFresh Studio September Challenge

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to the right start?!...

Today, I'm sharing a card for the current PinkFresh Studio September Challenge.


This month is all about being inspired by one of the design team members. Which might I add, is very hard to choose!! lol Seriously, there is sooo much inspiration! Though, after looking and looking I came along a post I had enjoyed from day one of seeing it. I was inspired by Erum Tasneem and THIS post is where my inspiration came from.


I loved the watercolors and how much they stood out. So I somewhat did my watercolors as Erum did in her 'Smile' card. Then I thought I'd take the idea of her other cards using just the images plain. I used what I had and then arranged them how I liked them on my card. And I added my sentiment in the middle. Simple, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 




4 comments:

  1. love this background... yay for color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Shelly!! Love your take on Erum's cards! Thanks for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio September challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! You did SUCH a wonderful job!!! Thank you for CASEing one of my cards :)

    ReplyDelete