Monday, March 11, 2019

Hola

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?!...

I'll tell ya, yesterday with the time change I was doing just fine. Until...bedtime came. lol I was tossing and turning all night and now (needless to say), I'm tired!

Anyhow, I did make a card! Yay! I saw Honey Bee Stamps Facebook Challenge, which is all about 'green' and thought I'd join in on the fun. :)

Seeing how I don't use too much green on my cards, this was a good challenge for me. Luckily, I had the perfect 'new to me' stamp set to use! ;)


I kept things very simple. I just did some coloring with markers and a little die cutting with a few of the cactus. Easy peasy, right?!...To finish things off, a sweet little 'sombrero', then a simple 'Hola', and a touch of burlap twine.

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great cacti card, Shelly! Your greens are perfect on this 'forest.' Fun sombrero, too. That chunk of twine is an awesome compliment to the rest of your card. Which I love, btw! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola
    como estas?
    yo aprendo Espanol hehe
    I learn Spanish a bit Shelly
    and this is so lovely
    I love Mexican theme
    again great coloring Shelly
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Shelly! The hat and the twine are brilliant touches!

    ReplyDelete