Thursday, May 9, 2019

Caffeine gets me kraken

Hey y'all!
Looong time no see...things have been so crazy busy here, as well as having some personal and family matters going on. So, last month and this month haven't been the most fun. Though, I'm trying to push myself through everything and keep going. With that being said, as much as I have been trying to be creative, my crafty mojo is off in lala land or somewhere. lol So frustrating to sit down and nothing seems to work. Then you take a break and before you know it, it's another day or two or three...you get the picture, I'm sure. ;)


Anyhow, I know the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop has been is full swing! So I wanted to get a least one card in the mix.


I'm just loving The Rabbit Hole Designs stamps!...Anyone else?!...I've been seeing many crafty friends use them and finally took the plunge and bought a few sets. ;) As you can see, I kept things simple. Just some coloring with markers, a die for the border and then a touch of burlap twine. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and hopefully I'll be back more soon! :)

10 comments: