Sunday, June 30, 2019

sometimes you win...

Hey y'all!
Happy Sunday, hope all is well?!...

Altenew-June2019-Inspiration

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current Altenew June Inspiration Challenge...at the last minute! lol I still have some hours to spare, but talk about cutting it close! I actually wanted to play along from the start but just couldn't get anything to come to me. Until today, that is. ;)


Keeping things simple, I did some stamping on kraft paper and then added a little bit of shading using some colored pencils. I know you may not be able to see much of the red and yellow pencil, but it's there...I promise. ;) I kept everything one layer and actually made two of these cards. So perfect for mailing. That's always a bonus, right?!... ;)

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. A very beautiful Flower card Shelly love the color combo
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and beautiful. Love a postal-friendly card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Shelly. The flower and that scroll image are really dynamic. They are crisp and clean, and look great on the kraft paper. Perfect sentiment, too. Hope you're out celebrating the 4th and enjoying every minute of it. Sending hugs. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Shelly! I can see the beautiful red and yellow penciling just fine and that sweet pop of green leaf! I'm sorry I've been so AOL and a bad bloggie friend! This ol' gal is slowing down, gosh darn it! I hope all is well with you and the kids!! Huge hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete