Monday, June 10, 2019

You're one in a melon

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?!...

Things have been pretty good here for the most part. ;)

I'm swinging in to share a simple and sweet card I made. I wasn't thinking about entering it in any challenges or anything and then a 'ding' came to me...Why not join in on the fun at Virginia's Show & Share?!! :)



Pretty straight forward...I added a fun little 'splattered' background using a bright pink ink, some simple watercoloring for my watermelon, and then stamped on a sentiment. Quick and easy, right?!...

That's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yes you are...one in a million, that is! Love this sweet (pun intended) CAS card. That's a great melon slice, and these are the perfect watermelon colors. Or, as my great niece calls them, "waterlemon." Great card. Love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. How utterly delicious....I can almost taste the melon, Shelly! Your use of pink and watercolor is superb! And yeah for the DING--->So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cool artsy splatter! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete