Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thanks so much

Hey y'all!
Happy Thursday, almost Friday! Hope all is well?!...

Just a short and sweet post, today. :)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the June Paper Smooches Challenge.


I had no clue in what kind of card I was making! lol Though, it seemed to have come together. At least I think it did?! ;) 


I simply did a little masking to make my background and then after used a black marker for making the line. After, I stamped on my sentiment, did some coloring for my pineapple, and then used the matching die with it. To give my pineapple a little more 'pop' I added some foam tape on the back. Easy peasy, right?!...

*Confession: I did mess up on the background some (which you can probably see?). When I had my post it notes down for my mask I didn't realize that it wasn't completely straight from corner to corner. So then I tried to straighten it out and just stamp over it again to make in 'blend' with what I already had stamped. Well, that didn't really work to well, but I thought it gave it a little 'character' so I stilled used it. ;) 

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment