Thursday, September 5, 2019

Paper Smooches September Challenge

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

As you can see I'm back sooner than expected! If you missed my last post about some updates you can read about it here, if you'd like. ;)

Hurricane Dorian decided to just give us some good winds/gusts and rain by 'skirting us' rather than hitting us. So all in all, it was nothing big for us and we're good. I do feel terrible for the Bahamas and know all to well what they're going through. But one thing is for sure, as hard as it is, things slowly start to become again. <3



I am swinging in today to share a card for the current Paper Smooches September Challenge.


I don't always do sketch challenges because sometimes they just stump me! But this one, this one seemed to work the first time around! And that's a first! lol


Well. that's all for today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment