Sunday, November 17, 2019

Thank you...



Hey y'all!
Happy Sunday, hope all is well?!...

It is cold here, so I've been staying warm and cozy inside. ;)

I had a little extra time on my hands, so I thought I'd join in on the fun at the PinkFresh Studio Challenge. :)


Sweet, right?!...
I went with using the theme for my inspiration/card. 


I kept things simple, as usual. ;) I stamped my image on in white ink and then just did some coloring with colored pencils. After, I stamped on a couple different sentiments. And that's pretty much it. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 



4 comments:

  1. Really pretty and elegant. That blue does pop on the grey card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so gorgeous Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring - love that blue! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio November Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over the beautiful blue image, Shelly! Your 'simple' colouring (as you call it *grin*) has mega impact! Elegant and eye-catching!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete