Friday, January 3, 2020

Carved in wood

Hey y'all!
Happy Friday and Happy New Year!! :)

I'm up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog sharing a card I made for my husband for our Anniversary. Which was yesterday. ;) I kept things pretty simple since I was aiming to keep things as much masculine as I could.


I left the heart blank but I think it's a great card that you could totally personalize! I did think about handwriting our names or the date/year, etc. Options, right?!...Though, knowing me when I'm trying not to mess things up that's usually when I do. So I just left it alone. lol

I'd love it if you'd swing on over to the AJVD blog and leave a comment there, too! :) There's also more details about how I made my card. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment