Thursday, January 16, 2020

Little bit of mocha and love

Hey y'all!
Happy Thursday, hope all is well?!...

Time just keeps flying on by...I saw the new challenge over at Paper Smooches. And being I was already playing with some PS goodies a couple nights ago (not knowing what I was actually going to make lol), what better way to get the juices flowing than with a challenge. ;)



Anything goes!...Perfect, right?! :)


I used some fun dies and then did some ink blending. Pretty simple, right?!...BUT, I still had no idea what to do after I had my cups! So I struggled for a bit, making different backgrounds, looking through patterned paper, etc. It just seemed I came to a halt. Then, I went with using an embossing folder. I still used a white base but gave it some texture by using a folder. ;) Now, there are some thicker lines on my embossed panel though I'm not sure how well you can see them?!...Hopefully you can see a little bit of them. I promise you they're there. ;) To finish my card off, I added some hearts, a little blue bird, and a fun little sentiment. Sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet for sure, Shelly! Happened to see this on FB, and popped right over to leave you a little comment. Those cups look amazing; your ink blending is flawless, and the little touches look fabulous. Wish I had cups like this in my cupboard!! I can see the embossing and it adds just the right amount of texture, and the bird and hearts finish this off perfectly. Love it! Happy New Year, btw!! xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore your little mugs! Perfect blending and the embossed background: perfect! Love this!!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your fun ombre coffee cups, Shelly!! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete