Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Paper Smooches 'Color Pop' Challenge

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?!...


Today, starts a new challenge at Paper Smooches and this time it's a 'color pop' challenge! That means black, white, and 'pop' of one color...what will you choose?!...



As you can see, I went with a bright, deep pink color. I did a little bit of layering and some quick and easy coloring with markers. I even did a little hand stitching on my card. (I haven't done that in a while. lol) Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Don't forget to swing on over to the Paper Smooches blog to see all the design team cards! Also, while you're there, I hope you'll join in on the fun!! :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

PS products:

*Note: The products used above are linked to the PS store. Sorry to say, they are no longer in stock. Though, there are plenty more items that are! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Bright pink is such a fabulous colour, especially with white/black as companions! This card has planted a smile alllll over my face!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete