Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Paper Smooches Rainbow Challenge

Hey y'all!
Happy Wednesday, hope your week is going good?!...


Today, starts a new challenge at Paper Smooches and this time it's all about rainbows! Fun, right?! :)



I decided to put a little bit of a twist on my rainbow. Rather than having the traditional rainbow colors, I went with some blues and white in between each arch. I was just having fun with things. I added some fun paint splatters before adhering my rainbow. Then I thought that the little sleeping cat with a hello would fit perfectly into the rainbow. So I did some quick coloring with markers and then used the matching die and nestled it onto my card. And to touch things off, a sprinkle of enamel dots. Sweet, yeah?!

Don't forget to check out all the design team cards on the Paper Smooches blog. Also, why you're there, hope to see you join in on the fun!! :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

PS products:

*Note: Products used above are listed to the PS store. Sorry to say, those products are sold out. Though, there are plenty more products still available in the shop! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Second helpings of seeing your sweet kitty are as wonderful as the first! This card is absolutely adorable!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete