Monday, October 19, 2020

Hello

 Hi y'all! Hope all is well?!... :) 

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the Current Altenew Inspiration Challenge


I was inspired by the fall colors and the leaves. And if I'm being completely honest, the colors are something that I wouldn't typically use. However, something just drew me to them and well, it's good to challenge yourself, right?! ;) 

This card was so fun to make! I didn't have any ideas in my head or plans for it, I just somewhat knew what set or sets I wanted to use. After settling on exactly what I wanted to use and what embellishments I wanted to throw in, things came together (well, I least I think so?!). 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous take, Shelly! One of my top three favorites in the gallery ❤️

    ReplyDelete