Saturday, January 16, 2021

You're such a cutie

Hi y'all! 
Happy Saturday, hope all is well?! :) 

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the Stay Crafty with Hero Arts Challenge. Believe it or not, I have never played with an Hero Arts challenge! *gasp* (well, until now that is.) So for this challenge it's all about 'include a heart'. 


I don't have too many Hero Arts goodies, but I did order some things awhile back and haven't used them yet. So yeah, this is a good way to put them to use. :)  


Well, once again I reached for my colored pencils! I used markers on my last card (and I'm not saying I didn't like it) but I need way more practice with those...or perhaps I'm just more of a colored pencil type of gal?! ;) 

Anyhow, I colored my images and then after used the matching die with them. Once done, I added a touch of patterned paper for the background and then stamped on the sentiment before adding my colored die cuts to my card. To finish things off, for the 'include a heart' I added a yellow enamel heart on the one orange and then a touch of yellow enamel dots. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend and see you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment