Saturday, January 23, 2021

with deepest sympathy

Hi y'all! 
Happy Saturday, hope all is well?! :) 


I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge


I was inspired by the muted background of the photo, as well as how the 'berries' (are they berries?...) stood out against everything. So for my card, I went with a muted background and a 'pop' of color. ;) 


Don't let my card fool you, this was super simple to make! :) Thanks to the goodies that Altenew has to offer, all I did was stamp on the stamp using a light grey ink and then added a little splatter of black watercolor. And for the flower...that's washi tape from Altenew! Can you believe it?!...And the dies match the tape, which made things sooo easy! ;) To finish things off, I stamped on a sentiment and then added a touch of enamel dots. Simple, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend and see y'all soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment