Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Thanks

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday, hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a card I made for the February Taylored Expressions Challenge. (#TEMakerChallenge) This is only my second time playing along with their challenges, but I sure am loving them. And it's been making use things I've had for way too long. lol ;) 


Fun, yeah?!...I kept things simple and made a shaker card. I haven't made a shaker card in quite some time and honestly wasn't even planning to. But after drawing a blank on what kind of background I wanted, an idea popped into my head and yep, a shaker card it was. ;) I used TE's rainbow die and then filled it with different shades of pink sequins. After, I used TE's cow stamp and matching die to make my cow. I colored him (or her) with colored pencils. Then used TE's 'thanks' die with white cardstock and layered it three times before adding it to my card. Simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today.
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your day! :)
See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment