Tuesday, March 2, 2021

CASology Guest Designer!

Hi y'all! 
Happy Tuesday, hope all is well! :)


Today, I'm guest designing at CASology! I won the last challenge and was asked if I'd like to be a guest designer for this challenge and of course, I said yes! Woohoo! :) Thank you to everyone at CASology for having me! :) 


For this challenge it's all about 'luck'. Here's what I came up with...


Yes, things are very simple. ;) I mixed and matched a couple different brands/sets. For my lotus, I stamped the image on vellum and then colored it using colored pencils. I have actually never done that before, but I must say I do love the result. ;) Then I used the matching die with it and a few little foam squares on the back to make it 'pop'. (I had to strategically place the little foam squares so it couldn't be seen through the vellum.) And to top my card off, a bold yet simple sentiment stamped in black ink. Simple, right?!...

Hope to see you at the CASology challenge! :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great week and see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! I love the soft look of pencil on vellum. It's great having you guest designing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soft floral image. Thanks so much for guest designing with us for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Shelly. Lovely and soft and wonderful use of the vellum. Great to have you as GD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology.

    ReplyDelete