Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Coffee #flockstar

Hello! Hello! :)

Time somewhat got away from me for a bit! I've been trying to work on birthday cards for next month, as well as trying to keep up with where these days are going!?! Seriously, the time needs to slow down some. ;) 

Anyhow, I know the Coffee Lover's Spring/Summer Hop is in full swing and I just had to whip something up for it! :) 



How about a coffee #flockstar flamingo?!...I have had quite the few Rabbit Hole Designs caffeinated sets for some time now and well, I felt I should pull one out and use it! I did some simple stenciling for my background using an Altenew stencil and then added some paint splatters. To color my flamingo I used some colored pencils. Then topped things off with a simple #flockstar sentiment. Simple, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 


6 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creation! Your CAS design shows off this fun, funky flamingo.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Awesome coffee in the background and sweet cute image and coloring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i have that caffeinated flamingo set and you've totally made me want to get it out RIGHT NOW! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that Flamingo is so darn cute! Great card, Shelly

    ReplyDelete